Monash University presents the Engineering Pathway Scholarship for domestic and foreign students to reward their excellence, and help the students attain their goals, irrespective of their situations.
Engineering Pathway Scholarship is for top-achieving students aiming to enroll in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honors), and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program. About 10 scholarships estimated at about $30,000 are available every year. This scholarship fund is activated for Australian, New Zealand and foreign students to pursue a BSc or MSc degree program in Australia.
Engineering Pathway Scholarship – Summary
Award Type: Scholarship
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters
Academic Institution: Monash University
Location of Study: Australia, Europe
Deadline: Not stated
Available Courses: Engineering
Monash University – About
Why should you study at Monash University? At Monash University, candidates will be equipped for career success in a fast changing world, and they shape their bright future with the assistance of the university’s learning facilities.
Monash University was created in the year 1958 as a public research institution of higher education. It is one of the finest schools in Australia, and the second oldest university in the state of Victoria. The university takes huge pride in their exciting international community. It has twelve campuses and teaching locations across four continents, they are one of the Australia’s biggest universities. As a foreign student, you can look forward to a truly international experience.
The university was titled after a popular World War I general, Sir John Monash. In the year 1958, it was established as the second oldest academic institution (university) in the State of Victoria. The university has lots of campuses, 4 of them are located in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), and another in Malaysia.
The school also has a research and learning center in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India, and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University courses are also available at other locations in the world, including South Africa.
Benefits of Engineering Pathway Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Engineering Pathway Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of 4 years.
- An added $6000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component.
Eligibility for Engineering Pathway Scholarship
To be eligible for Engineering Pathway Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Applicant must be a commencing undergraduate student.
- Applicants must be enrolled or aiming to enroll in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) single degree and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Applicants should be presently studying Australian Year 12 or IB.
- Candidates must have attained a minimum ATAR score of 98.00.
- Eligible Nations: Applicants from Australia, New Zealand, and any other race can apply.
- Available Course: Applicants can apply either for a Bachelor of Engineering or a Master of Advanced engineering pathway degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be starting undergraduate students and not have any other award from the school.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply for Engineering Pathway Scholarship
To apply for Engineering Pathway Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- Candidates who apply for a BSc or master’s degree program via the VTAC portal will be awarded from the grant.
- Useful Documents: A copy of the passport, copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and language ability certificate need to be submitted.
- Admission Prerequisites: A high school diploma for a bachelor degree and a bachelor degree for a master’s program, and must achieve a minimum ATAR score of 95.00 is required.
- Language Prerequisites: For applicants whose national language is not English, you have to showcase your English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Interested and qualified candidate should visit Monash University website for the application information.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.