Are you searching for a funding to begin your academic journey in Australia? Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary is currently open. The University of Queensland is pleased to offer you an opportunity to apply for this program.
The funding is available for bright foreign and domestic students who aim to embark on a postgraduate or research fellowship program at the University of Queensland.
University of Queensland – About
UQ was established in the year 1909 by the Queensland parliament. The University of Queensland is considered as one of the world’s most prominent universities. Academic qualifications such as: Associate, bachelor’s, masters, doctoral, and further doctorate degrees are available to students from all over the world.
The University of Queensland is a non-private research institution of higher education situated primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. UQ is one of the six sandstone academia, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state.
The University of Queensland, also renowned as the most esteemed and widely recognized institute, is a public research university ranked in the top 50. UQ is committed to help shape the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their fields so as to inspire the next generation.
It had the kind of professionals that have same yearning for merit in education. Programs at Queensland are inclusive and of best quality that offers answer to several of the most puzzling questions in research facing humanity. Students have special benefit of being connected to industry leaders through their international, national, and local partnerships.
Why University of Queensland? The school is devoted to offering a research-driven education and teaching environment. UQ has always gone all-out to provide an outstanding education for a better world.
Application Deadline: August 27th, 2023
Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary – Summary
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Study Level: Postgraduate and Higher Degree by Research
- Award Value: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- Location: Australia
Eligibility for Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary
To be eligible for Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course: Postgraduate and Higher Degree by Research in the area of Agriculture and Environment.
- Applicants should register full-time in a postgraduate program with a major or field of study in crop science or agronomy.
- Ensure to apply for the program by the closing date for submissions.
Benefits of Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary
Recipients of Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary will be offered the benefits below:
- The University of Queensland will offer an award sum of at least $2,000 to the successful applicants.
How to Apply for Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary
To apply for Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary, please follow the guidelines bellow:
- To be selected for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in postgraduate degree coursework or Higher Degree by Research at the University of Queensland. After this, applicants can complete the online application form for this scholarship.
- Necessary Documents: Applicants will be expected to provide:
- CV/Resume and Cover Letter (as one document) in the ‘Resume/CV’ field.
- Add your academic results in the ‘Cover Letter’ field.
- In the ‘Education’ section, pick your university from the Educational Institute list.
- In the ‘Job-Specific Information’ section, pick your desired research projects in order of preference.
- You are not expected to submit your Grade Point Average (GPA), please select ‘Not Applicable’.
- Admission Prerequisites: To become a part of the university, applicants are expected to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Prerequisites: If English is not your first language, please should provide proof of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other suitable evidence. See the English Language Requirements segment for additional details.
To inquire further about Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.