Graduate Teaching Fellowships Program is currently open for students who desire to study in Canada. The award covers Graduate Level program(s) in all the field taught at Laurentian University. The deadline of the application is currently unknown. The program wants to support scholars who are going to partake in the graduate degree program at the university.
Graduate Teaching Fellowships Program – Summary
- Awarding University: Laurentian University
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Graduate
- Award Value: $ 13, 307
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Country: Canada
Laurentian University – About
Laurentian University is addressed as : Université Laurentienne in French. It is a mid-sized bilingual non-private institution of higher education in Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. The school got incorporated on March 28th, 1960 while chiefly focusing on undergraduate programming.
The school has the East Campus of Northern Ontario’s only medical school – the Northern Ontario School of Medicine, which launched in the year 2005. Its school of Graduate Studies provides a lot of graduate-stage degrees. The school is the largest bilingual provider of distance schooling in Canada.
The Laurentian University campus is found close to Lake Laurentian Conservation Area and is spread across 765 acres. Why Laurentian University? During your study at this university, you will benefit from a wide range of programs to complement a range of interests. Graduates from the university are outstanding in the labor force with 92% chance of getting a good job in six months of getting their degrees
Graduate Teaching Fellowships Awards at Laurentian University, Canada is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Laurentian University.
- All subject
Benefits of Graduate Teaching Fellowships Program
Beneficiaries of Graduate Teaching Fellowships Program will be offered the benefits below:
- The program will pay an amount of $9,180 to M.Sc. students ($4,484 is the salary portion paid on a bi-weekly basis and the graduate funding is payable in one installment of $4,696 into the students Laurentian University account).
- The program will pay an amount of $13, 307 for Ph.D. students ($6,651 in the salary amount paid on a bi-weekly basis and the graduate funding is payable in one installment of $6,656 into the students Laurentian University account), and is bound by the same review for the next years.
- Graduate Teaching Assistantships are accessible to full-time International or Domestic students who meet the minimum average automatically, and will be receiving a GTA, which is set at 75%. The grants are structured partly as employment and partly as a Fellowship.
Eligibility for Graduate Teaching Fellowships Program
To be eligible for Graduate Teaching Fellowships Program, applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Courses: The scholarship will be granted to cover any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Prerequisites: To qualify, the candidates must satisfy all the given conditions.
- The award will be offered in any subject offered by the university
How to Apply for Graduate Teaching Fellowships Program
To apply for Graduate Teaching Fellowships Program, please follow the guidelines below:
- Candidates must be enrolled in the graduate degree program at the university. After which they can apply for the funding.
- Necessary Documents: School transcripts, Post-Secondary Transcription, Official survey results, Start / Course Vitae.
- Admission Prerequisites: Applicants have to meet all the entry conditions of the university.
- Language prerequisites: If English is not your mother tongue or first language, you should offer proof of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements.
The deadline of the application is currently unknown. The program wants to support scholars who are going to partake in the graduate degree program at the university.
To inquire further about Graduate Teaching Fellowships Program, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.