SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship is offered to students who want to embark on Bachelor’s degree in Simon Fraser University. The deadline for the submission of your application is 1st August, 2022. The scholarship covers tuition fees and other benefits for the first semester, and can be extended. This opportunity is open to students from any nation.
Simon Fraser University (SFU) – About
Simon Fraser University is a public academic institution of higher learning in British Columbia, Canada. The school has 3 campuses: Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver. The school is part of multiple national and international higher education bodies which includes: the Association of Commonwealth Universities, International Association of Universities, and Universities Canada. SFU has also worked with other academic institutions and agencies to run joint research infrastructures such as the TRIUMF; the Canada’s national laboratory for particle and nuclear physics, which houses the world’s largest cyclotron, and Bamfield Marine Station.
Simon Fraser University is ranked 306th in Best Global Universities. This an learning institution with the goal to stay devoted to scholarly excellence, leading-edge pedagogy and innovative curriculum, engagement with teachers, differentiated staffing, and participatory democratic culture.
Why should you study at Simon Fraser University? Simon Fraser University welcomes novel ideas and embraces diversity. It is Canada’s prominent all-inclusive university, with three vibrant urban campuses, and profoundly rooted partnerships at home and worldwide. The university endeavors to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community where all feel welcome, safe, accepted, and appreciated in learning, teaching, research, and work.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship
To be eligible for SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Candidates from Canada as well as other nations are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate degree courses and subjects taught at SFU are accessible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the students must satisfy all the required criteria:
- The student must be admitted and accepted in an undergraduate degree program at SFU.
- The students should hold the required CGPA to be enrolled at SFU.
Benefits of SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship
Beneficiaries of SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship will get:
- The university will provide the final candidates a scholarship towards the first semester of their selected degree, which will be renewable further given that the CGPA is 2.0 or above.
- The Successful students of SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship are offered the first semester tuition fee and can be extended for the additional semester with an average 2.0 CGPA in the first semester enroll in at least 12 SFU standard graded units in the following term.
How to Apply for SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship
To apply for SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: The applicants’ applications should be submitted via the online application portal associated with the university. The accepted candidates that meet the eligibility criteria will be chosen for the opportunity.
- Necessary Documents: The interested persons have to provide the following documents:
- Completed Simon Fraser University application
- High School transcript (all courses)
- Resume (optional)
- English Proficiency Test score
- Passport copy
- Financial statement with adequate fund for learning expenses
- Admission Requirements: The students must have accomplished a minimum of 90% in the prior certification to be accepted in and complete a minimum of 12 SFU standard graded units in the first term at SFU.
- Language Prerequisites: The students must achieve minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- CAEL – 70
- PTE Academic – 65
- Duolingo – 125
To inquire further aboujt SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.