Have you heard about the Pathway to Knowledge Bursary? Are you a student who wishes to embark on a BCom or BA degree at University Canada West? If your answer is ‘yes’, then this opportunity is for you!
Students from all nationalities are invited to apply for the Pathway to Knowledge Bursary at the University Canada West, Canada. The bursary will be awarded to foreign students as well as domestic students. Get your application materials ready and apply as soon as possible!
University Canada West – About
University Canada West is a private institution of higher education that functions to be relevant, reachable, and inventive. The university offers career-centered courses to transform students into leadership-ready graduates. The school offers to its students a lot of study programs that centers on fields like Business, Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Bachelor of Commerce, and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
University of Canada West teaches courses online which gives room for flexibility in education and empowering those who could not have otherwise had the opportunity to gain their respective qualifications. It’s a business-centered, teaching-focused university; every experience is intended to give the best possible start in the student career, starting from their first day at the university.
Why University Canada West? University Canada West has highly career-based programs. It offers outstanding service and assistance to students whether they study online or right on campus. Students from over 45 nations of the world add to the diversity and richness of the university. University Canada West values and puts so much effort in higher education with a renowned focus on student experience, and to be a premium education provider.
Application Deadline: Open
Pathway to Knowledge Bursary – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: $2,784
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- Country: Canada
Eligibility for Pathway to Knowledge Bursary
To be eligible for Pathway to Knowledge Bursary, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities.
- Eligible Courses: Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication are eligible.
- The applicant should be starting the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the Winter or Spring 2022 terms.
How to Apply for Pathway to Knowledge Bursary
To avail Pathway to Knowledge Bursary, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: The applicants must register in the university through the university application portal.
- The international students and domestic students have to fill out their corresponding application forms and mail them to email@example.com.
- Necessary Documents: The applicants are expected to submit the following:
- Equivalent of a Canadian high school (Grade 12) diploma
- Translated official transcripts if not already in English (official high school all post-secondary institutions)
- Completed application form
- Admission Prerequisites: The applicants must have a GPA of 2.33 or higher to get an acceptance letter.
- Language Prerequisites: The applicants must hold average required scores in the following English Language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5 overall with at least 6.0 in the writing section
- TOEFL IBT – 88 overall with at least 20 in each section
- PTE – 61 overall with at least 60 in the writing section
- CAE – 70 overall with at least 60 in each section
- Duolingo – Overall of 105
Benefits of Pathway to Knowledge Bursary
Recipients of Pathway to Knowledge Bursary will be offered the benefits below:
- The university will give the chosen international students a tuition reduction valued at 30 credits towards their BCom or BA degree.
- Domestic students will be given a tuition reduction of $2,784 covering the cost of the student’s final year of BCom or BA degree.
To inquire further about Pathway to Knowledge Bursary, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.