Washington College is pleased to offer Merit-Based Academic Tuition Scholarship to bright students who dream of embarking on their academic studies in the USA. Washington College is currently accepting applications for the grants program for 2022/2023 academic year. This award is offered to students based on their GPA, test scores, class rank or other conditions as determined by the Office of Admissions.
All applicants are automatically considered for Merit-Based Academic Tuition Scholarship when they submit their application. During the period of admission, applicants will be informed of their suitability for scholarships. Awards usually worth as much as: $35,000, renewable yearly. Active Phi Theta Kappa members who apply as transfer students Academic tuition scholarships are awarded.
This scholarship program regards academic achievement a lot irrespective of financial need. Over half of our students meet the requirements for a merit-based tuition scholarship. All admitted National Honor Society and Cum Laude Society scholars who have an unweight GPA of 3.0 or better get at least $25,000 in an academic tuition award.
The bursaries are awarded to all domestic and international applicants and will only be granted on the basis of GPA, test scores, or class rank by the Office of Admission. The purpose of this program is to prepare its students for a quality and rewarding life through its erratic and vast array of opportunities.
Washington College – About
The first college chartered in the sovereign United States of America is the Washington College. It is a private liberal arts college which is in the 96th position among National Universities in the country. It has more than 90 student clubs. Freshmen are required to live on-campus, unless local. On-campus housing is available for about 900 students. Most students (70–75 %) live on-campus over the weekend to partake in a number of social and recreational activities. About 30% of students enroll in a graduate school in the first year after graduation and about 45 percent do so in five years.
Why Washington College? Washington College’s dedication is to offer its students the opportunity to excel on their own terms through purposeful choices, enabling a healthy and regenerative community. The school works closely with exceptional faculty on projects to give students access to remarkable opportunities. It produces graduates that can communicate clearly and effectually.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2022
Merit-Based Academic Tuition Scholarship – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Washington College
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award Value: $35,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- Country: USA
Eligibility for Merit-Based Academic Tuition Scholarship
To meet the requirements for Merit-Based Academic Tuition Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the conditions below:
- Eligible Nations: Applicants from all nations are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Students can apply to take an undergraduate or graduate degree study at Washcoll.
- The candidates must have an unweight GPA above 3.0.
How to Apply for Merit-Based Academic Tuition Scholarship
To apply for Merit-Based Academic Tuition Scholarship, please visit the official website:
- Steps to Apply: The applicants can apply to Washington College in 2 ways – either by the Common Application process or via the official college portal. All applicants will automatically be considered upon submitting their admission application.
- Necessary Documents: The applicants are expected to submit the following documents to the university:
- High School Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Essay
- Admission Prerequisites: Candidates must provide their ACT or SAT scores.
- Language Prerequisites: They must provide the scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 100
Benefits of Merit-Based Academic Tuition Scholarship
Recipients of Merit-Based Academic Tuition Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The applicants that avail this scholarship will get an academic tuition award worth $35,000 each year, renewable, towards the program undertaken by the Washington College.
To inquire further about Merit-Based Academic Tuition Scholarship, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.