Do you dream of studying in Australia? International Merit Scholarship at the University of Notre Dame is a great opportunity to achieve your dream! The award program is accessible to all students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is a tuition fee scholarship awarded to foreign students who want to embark on any postgraduate or undergraduate degree program at the University of Notre Dame. The successful applicants will be entitled to receive 25% value of the program fee.
The University of Notre Dame offers foreign students an affordable private Catholic education. Although, students must make their tuition fees payment in advance, and most foreign students are able to work for about 40 hours per fortnight on a student visa and full-time during University breaks.
University of Notre Dame – University
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a national Roman Catholic private institution of higher learning. It was founded in the year 1989 with a goal to develop a vibrant research culture and to carryout top-quality research that influences a positive difference beyond academia, particularly for most communities in need. It is presently ranked at 38th position in the country.
Why study at the University of Notre Dame? The University of Notre Dame grooms its students with the theoretical knowledge and proficient skills to empower them and realize their capabilities. It has a powerful obligation to respecting individual talent and the university believes that good higher education prepares students for a rich, fulfilling, and reflective life, not just a career path.
Application Deadline: Open
International Merit Scholarship – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Notre Dame
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Unknown
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Country: Australia
Eligibility for International Merit Scholarship
To meet the criteria for International Merit Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Students from all foreign nations are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: All undergraduate or postgraduate programs taught at the University of Notre Dame are available for study.
- The interested students must have been offered admission by the university for the intended Program.
Benefits of International Merit Scholarship
Recipients of International Merit Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
The applicants that will win the International Merit Scholarship will be awarded 25% of yearly tuition fees for about a maximum of one year or two consecutive semesters by the university.
How to Apply for International Merit Scholarship
To avail International Merit Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Steps to Apply: Candidates are required to log in to the university portal and apply through the same portal. An application form is not necessary, as qualified international candidates are automatically nominated for consideration by the selection board.
- Essential Credentials: The students are expected to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts (official copy) or record of academic accomplishment in secondary school.
- A letter of evaluation from a high school teacher who knows you well. This should be in an essential academic subject area.
- Counselor evaluation (optional, not required).
- A completed Certification of Finances with financial documentation.
- A copy of your passport provided through your candidate status portal.
- Admission Prerequisites: The candidates must be 17 years of age or older, or have finished Year 12 (or equivalent) at the enrolment period at Notre Dame.
- Language Requirements: The applicants must submit scores of the English language proficiency tests below:
- TOEFL – 100 or higher
- IELTS – 7.5 or higher
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – 120 or higher
- PTE Academic – 70
The Scholarship is granted as a part tuition fee waiver and does not fund expenses such as living expenses, housing, transportation, overseas student health cover or any other expenses connected with study.
To inquire further about International Merit Scholarship, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.