Is it your dream to get a PhD degree in Australia? If yes, then the Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship at ANU is a great opportunity for you to achieve your dream. The aim of the program is to assist foreign and domestic students who want to embark on PhD degree program in Australia.
The Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship is open for both domestic students and foreign students. The scholarship award allows PhD level program(s) in the area of Physics, Physical Chemistry taught at ANU. The deadline for applications is currently unknown. The scholarship is ongoing until the position is completely filled.
Australian Nation al University – About
ANU – Australian National University was established in the year 1946, and it is a public institution of higher education. The school is one of the most competitive institutions of higher learning, and recognized as one of the foremost research university in the world.
It is placed as ‘Number 1’ university in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere by the 2023 QS World University Rankings. It is placed 27th in the world by the 2023 QS World University Rankings and 59th on the globe (3rd in Australia) by the 2021 Times Higher Education.
The major campus of the university spreads across the Canberra suburb of Acton, which is of 358 acres and mostly parkland with university buildings landscaped within. ANU is kind of divided by Sullivans Creek, portion of the Murray–Darling basin, and is surrounded by the native bush land of Black Mountain, Lake Burley Griffin, Turner and Canberra central business district.
Why Australian National University? Australian National University is one of the greatest and exceedingly esteemed institutions and is continuously positioned amongst the top-ranked university in the world. This is just the perfect place for prospective students will get an excellent academic experience.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Award Scholarship: $28092
- Course Level: PhD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International and domestic
- Country: Australia
Eligibility for Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship
To be eligible for Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Courses: PhD degree in physical chemistry, physics or an equivalent discipline.
- International and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Prospective students should have the equivalent of an Australian Bachelor degree with First Class Honors (or equivalent) or a Master degree (with a significant research component) in Physical Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or equivalent.
- Applicant must be able to show the capability to undertake independent research.
How to Apply for Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship
To apply for Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: to get this great opportunity, applicants need to take admission at Australian National University. After this, candidates should forward an email to Professor Vincent Craig directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, to express interest.
- Necessary Documents: Provide a cover letter not beyond 1 page showing your motivation to apply for this opportunity, CV, and a copy of your academic transcripts with all subjects taken and grades achieved.
- Admission Prerequisites: Prior to applying, applicants have to check all the entrance requirements for their study program.
- Language Prerequisites: Applicants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the school.
Benefits of Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship
Recipients of Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship will be offered the benefits below:
- Winner will get a sum of $28092 with other benefits to accomplish their study in Australia.
- The Australian National University will award an allowance of $28092 pa (2020 rate) for about 3.5 years, with benefits to qualified students.
To apply for Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.