The Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship is a thrilling opportunity for top achieving students from Taiwan to further their education in University of Queensland. Take up the academic challenge and develop your skills to flourish in a constantly shifting and competitive business environment.
Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship is offered to individuals starting from the 1st of Semester and 2nd Semester. Deadline for Semester 1 is from 30th of November. Deadline for students starting in Semester 2 is from 30th of April.
Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship – Summary
- Funding Type: Partial Funding $5000
- Awarding Institution: University of Queensland
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Available Courses: Business, Economics, Law
- Country: Australia
Benefits of Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship
Recipients of Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- Tuition fee scholarship of $5000.
- The final amount granted to the successful students will be at the pleasure of the selection board.
- Recipients will have a privilege of joining a prominent UQ Global Leaders community of top achievers all through their studies, and concurrently develop their employability and leadership skills through precedence access to thrilling opportunities on offer through the Faculty of Business, Economics & Law.
- Recipients will also get exclusive invites to selected ‘invite only’ conferences and events all through their studies.
- At graduation, students will join a global network of outstanding Global Leaders scholarship alumni, and build upon their professional networks at home and overseas.
- Join the elite BEL Global Leaders community of top achievers and gain priority access to a variety of events and initiatives.
Eligibility for Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship
To be eligible for Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Taiwan citizens who normally live in Taiwan and are not already doing any studies in Australia.
- Individuals studying an English language course in Australia are still fit to apply.
- Applicants must not concurrently possess another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Individuals who have got an offer for a significant postgraduate coursework program and who are starting students at UQ (this aid is not open to presently enrolled UQ students, or individuals schooling at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The grants are given on the basis of academic merit and top achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Undertaking studies in Australia can comprise of diploma, certificate, Foundation Studies or degree.
- An English language course/program is normally taken to get ready for the English requirements so as to enter into a university degree program (in the case of UQ an academic IELTS or TOEFL). Programs may be embarked on to improve a specific academic skill, such as reading, writing, or grammar.
How to Apply for Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship
To avail Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
- Applicants must apply for a chosen degree program first before applying for this scholarship.
- Submissions close on the same dates yearly:
- 30th November for semester 1
- 30th April for semester 2
- To apply, applicants must have already gotten a letter of offer from UQ and provide the following:
- Personal/motivational statement – this statement should be no over 1000 words and address “The reasons for your interest in your selected degree program, as well as why you aim to study this program at UQ – Your personal objectives/goals, ambitions, and proof of any prior activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which show your obligation to those objectives/goals and ambitions.
- A reference letter in English from an employer or from teaching staff at your institution. The academic letter of reference should evidently rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- Selection criteria: apply online with all the necessary documents.
To inquire further about Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.