Application for DAAD Germany Government Scholarships for International Students is currently ongoing.
Looking for a chance to study at one of the world’s most successful universities in Germany? The DAAD German Government Scholarships are now open for applications. This scholarship will help you cover all expenses, including tuition and other costs associated with university studies.
The DAAD Scholarship is funded by the German government and covers all expenses. More than 100,000 international and German students are supported by the German government each year.
The German Government Scholarships are for students who have completed a master’s or Ph.D. degree in any field of study in Germany. The Scholarship is the largest German organization that supports students studying in Germany. Detailed information about the German Government Scholarships can be found below.
About DAAD German Government Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD German Government Scholarships Benefits
All expenses, including other expenses, will be covered by the DAAD Scholarship. Below are the benefits of the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend: 861 Euros per month for graduates and 1,200 Euros per month for doctoral students.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Expenses related to health and accident insurance, as well as personal liability insurance
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
DAAD German Government Scholarships Available Fields of Study
Many students from all over the world trust their education to German universities each year. Below are the academic fields available at German universities:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
- All candidates from developing countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate field is required.
- Academic degrees should not be older than six years.
- Candidates should have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents for DAAD German Government Scholarships
- You can find the DAAD application form under “Application Procedure”.
- CV signed by the applicant (please use the Europass specimen form found at: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- Please submit a handwritten letter of motivation (with reference to your current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp, and must be recent in date)
- A letter of recommendation from your employer (the letter must contain a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp, and should be of recent date).signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and a guarantee of reemployment, if possible.
- Language proof:
- Toefl or IELTS (Note: We only accept academic TOEFL)
- English – required for courses taught in English; German – necessary for courses taught in German
- Copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- Copies (certified*) of academic transcripts (certified translation if needed)
DAAD German Government Scholarships Deadline
DAAD German Government Scholarships application deadline Varies from University to University and Course to Course.
How to Apply for DAAD German Government Scholarships
Online applications are accepted. Details can be found on the official website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the DAAD Scholarship